- Should manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business of its branch.
- Should be able to handle all the branch level activities for ensuring business growth.
- Systematic planning abilities are required for the smooth functioning of the branch & for developing cohesiveness within the company and co-workers.
- Coaching, mentoring and training employees and providing them with timely feedback on their performance
- Maintaining the quality of the business by tracking & controlling the team Preparing reports related to branch functioning and its performance.
- Guiding and motivating subordinates in achieving their goals.
- Graduates/post-graduates with minimum 3-4 years of experience in dealing
- with gold loans/financial activities.
- Basic knowledge about computer is a must.
- Should be ready to travel extensively
- Should possess excellent Networking Skills and Communication skills
- Retired / Senior Bankers form PSU Banks can also apply.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.