4 - 8 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Partnering with Business at Zonal level for driving HR Initiatives & Projects.
- Develop and conduct employee connect programs across Zone like Town halls, Open forums, Skip level Meets, Focused group sessions, Branch Visit etc.
- Support employee development, appraisal & promotions for entire zone.
- Talent Management & Development through Career Progression Programs & other HR interventions.
- Leveraging AI enabled tools to gauge Employee Pulse and work toward solutions.
- Manage Employee Engagement Programs, Rewards & recognition, Fun at work etc.
- Identifying attrition root cause and working proactively with business & finding a resolution.
- Participate in HR Policies Implementation
- Handling Employee Grievance
- Handling external surveys
- Data Management & reporting.
Required Candidate profile
- Looking for a Young & Dynamic HR Professional with proven track record in Business Partnering role.
- Proficient in using MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills along with an ability to build strong rapport with Business Leaders.
- Attention to detail, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task & work in a team environment.
Recruiter Name:Himanshu Suri
Contact Company:IIFL Finance Ltd.
Address :Plot No. 98, Phase - IV, GURGAON, Haryana - 120016,India