IIFL (formerly known as India Infoline Limited), is an Indian diversified financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. Today, IIFL Holdings Limited (Bloomberg Code: IIFL IN, NSE: IIFL, BSE:) is Indias leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly Non Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Broking, Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty, and Property Advisory Services.
We are looking for young, energetic hustlers to be a part of our Credit team. Following will be a gist of the role:
- Underwriting of Home Loan proposals
- Financial analysis, ratio analysis, banking analysis using varied underwriting tools
- Preparation of Cash flow statements for future projections
- Preparation of Credit Note for recommendation and approvals
- Managing Post Disbursal Compliance for credit line extended
- MIS report preparations for management reviews
Language Required: Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati
CTC: as per company norms
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Credit Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time