- Knowledge of checking gold manually & handling Gold Loan business.
- Responsible for counting & handling cash related transactions.
- Responsibility of rechecking the gold pledged by the customer at different branches.
- One must audit the gold loans disbursed for any misappropriation or fraudulent activities.
- Physical verification of cash & gold packets at branches.
- Adherence to the audit & administrative processes, policies & disciplines of the organization.
- Generation of Reports pertaining to Audit.
- Graduates / Post Graduates with an experience of 1 years in gold checking as well as conducting valuation process manually
- Should possess excellent Networking Skills and Communication skills
- Should be good in managing all the clerical activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.