India Infoline Group (IIFL) has a Mega Walkin for the role of Branch Manager in IIFL Gold Loan
Location- Across Uttar Pradesh
Date & Venue-
27th March, 2019 ( 4, Shahnajaf Road, Second Floor, Opp Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lucknow)
28th March, 2019 (117/N/11, Ground Floor, Avon Market, Kakadeo, Kanpur)
29th & 30th March, 2019 (8-5, First Floor, Sultanpur Bhawa, Roshan Bagh, Allahabad)
Contact Person- Mr Nehal Abbas (Territory Manager)
1. Incumbent will be responsible for managing the book & increasing the profitability of assigned Gold Loan Branch.
2. Direct all branch level operational activities including business development, customer service & overall administration.
3. Assessing local market conditions to identify current & prospective opportunities for new customer acquisition.
4. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR.
5. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher revenue.
6. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes to ensure high Audit score.
7. Bring out the best of branches personnel by requisite training, coaching, development & motivation.
Interested candidates can share resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A. Performance Based Incentives
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time