1. Employee Engagement ( Execution & Support )
2. Recruitment ( Sourcing )
- Handling end-to-end recruitment cycles.
- Coordinating and conducting personal/Telephonic interviews at various levels.
- Touch base with the offered candidates till they on-board.
- Maintain the complete recruitment & onboarding tracker.
- Handling other HR operations pre joining and post joining activities.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.