The Company :
IFL is a financial services conglomerate which was started by a group of passionate entrepreneurs in 1995. The genesis of IIFL lies in the power of dreaming big and believing in your dreams.
Today, IIFL Holdings Limited (Bloomberg Code: IIFL IN, NSE: IIFL, BSE: 532636) is Indias leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Non Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Financial Advisory and Broking, Mutual Funds and Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty Broking and Advisory Services. Position:
Reactivation Dealer Job Profile:
Work Experience :
- Connecting to all Inactive clients to reactivate them in Equity as well as other TPD Products.
- Building rapport with all such clients by regular follow ups to add AUM & Revenue against all such clients.
- 40% Activation for all such clients
- 1-2 Years experience as Dealer
- General Knowledge about MF, Insurance etc
Interested candidates can share their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: INR 70,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent