We are hiring for Relationship Manager - Moti Nagar,Gurgaon,Delhi
Designation: Relationship Manager/ Sr. Relationship Manager
Experience: 2 to 10 Years
- Responsible for Acquiring Clients (Retail /HNI clients ).
- Responsible for achieving targets based on acquisition and revenue generation through equity.
- Responsible for cross selling products like Insurance, Mutual funds, PMS etc to the existing set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
- Investment Advisory: Advising clients on various investment ideas based on the suitability to their risk profile, return expectation, asset allocation, liquidity needs etc. viz. Private Equity Funds, Portfolio Management Services, Structured Products, Bonds, Mutual funds (Equity and Debt), Stock Broking, Offshore Investments, Commodities, Currency Derivatives, etc.
- Carry out quarterly/ annual portfolio review and analysis of the client's investment portfolio to ensure that the investments are inline with the client's expectations and risk profile.
- Maintaining client relationships and generate AUM from preferred clients.
- Advising HNI/Ultra HNI clients on their Investments and managing their overall financial portfolio and deepening the wallet from existing clients
Interested candidates can share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Regards
Salary: INR CTC with other perks.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Securities Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.