- Acquire SME customers (BL) through own leads and channels .
- Would collectively contribute and drive overall market level strategies for direct client acquisition.
- To coordinate with sales to achieve targets and ensure TAT are met.
- Should be able to generate leads.
- Executing SME business loans.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.