Marketing internship :
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Analyze how working in capital markets can help in financial growth
- Work on fundamental & technical analysis
- Analyze how investments work as growth propellers
- Understand the sales revenue target & periodic achievement of the customer acquisition.
- Talk to new channel partners and activate and engage the network for referral business
Skills required :
- Communication (Local as well as Hindi and English)
- Co-ordination skills
- Customer Handling
Other perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours 5 days a week.
IIFL Finance Ltd.
Salary: INR Stipend: INR 5000 Lump-sum
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Part Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Only those candidates can apply who
- Are available for the internship
- Can start the internship between 10th Jun'19 and 29th Jun'19 are available for duration of 3 months have relevant skills and interests
- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Freshers looking for jobs may also apply
Education:UG -B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
PG - MBA/PGDM - Finance, Marketing
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
IIFL Securities Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.