- Should manage the portfolio for Gold Loan/financial business within its territory.
- Should coordinate & bridge the gap, if any, among different branches of a particular zone.
- Should Check & generate reports for the different branches that come under his/ her authority and add advantage and support to the Territory head.
- Should act as a mediator between different branch heads & the Territory Managers.
- Guiding and motivating subordinates in achieving their goals
- Adherence to the policies, processes & disciplines of the company.
- Willingness to travel within the territory.
- Graduate/post graduate with minimum of 3-5 years of experience in dealing
- with gold loans/financial activities.
- Basic knowledge about computer is a must.
- Should be ready to travel extensively
- Should possess excellent Networking Skills and Communication skills.
- Should be able to handle 5-8 braches within its territory.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.