We have immediate openings for the position of Branch Managers for Gold Loans at IIFL (India Infoline Finance Ltd). Below is the Job Description for the same:-
1. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the book & increasing the profitability of assigned Gold Loan Branch.
2. Direct all branch level operational activities including business development, customer service & overall administration.
3. Assessing local market conditions to identify current & prospective opportunities for new customer acquisition.
4. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR.
5. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher revenue.
6. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes to ensure high Audit score.
7. Bring out the best of branches personnel by requisite training, coaching, development & motivation.
Note:- This is a Sales profile which contains cross selling and marketing. We are looking out for smart candidates who are having minimum 3 years experience in Branch and Team Handling.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Education: Graduation / Post- graduation (Any Stream)
Work Location : Across Mumbai
Note:- Please carry a copy of your resume, Pan Card & Aadhar Card copy at the time of coming for the interview. Kindly mention Shruti Borkar's name at the time of interview.
Interested candidates can send your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org OR feel free to call on 02241035128
To know more about our company, click on : https://www.iifl.com/about-us/
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Finance Ltd
IIFL is a financial services conglomerate which was started by a group of passionate entrepreneurs in 1995. The genesis of IIFL lies in the power of dreaming big and believing in your dreams.
IIFL was the pioneer in the retail broking industry with its launch of 5paisa trading platform which offered the lowest brokerage in the industry and the freedom from traditional ways of transacting. Our strength has been to continuously innovate and reinvent ourselves. IIFL's evolution from an entrepreneurial start-up in 1995 to a full range diversified financial services group is a story of steady growth by adapting to the dynamic business environment, without losing focus on our core domain of financial services.
Today, IIFL Holdings Limited (Bloomberg Code: IIFL IN, NSE: IIFL, BSE: 532636) is India's leading integrated financial services group with diverse operating businesses, mainly, Non Banking and Housing Finance, Wealth and Asset Management, Financial Advisory and Broking, Mutual Funds and Financial Product Distribution, Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Realty Broking and Advisory Services.
IIFL serves more than 4 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.