: Credit Manager - CA - Business Loan
- Monitoring overall risks & credit checks/ controls.
- Tracking of assets, quality review and ensuring all controls are in place.
- Ensuring compliance for the purpose of pre and post disbursal monitoring.
- Credit Risk appraisal & evaluation of Loan proposals
- Involve in Policy and Process development and implementation
- Manage process for Credit Approvals, Controls and Risk management
- The monitor credit quality of the accounts in the portfolio
- Liaise with clients, externals and internal team ask a subject expert for risk and credit
- Focus on leakages and critical controls pertaining to risk and credit systems
- Ensuring TAT management
- Keeping a check on delinquency and loses within stipulated parameters
- Managing the vendors within the geography
- Ensuring adherence to the credit policy and other guidelines
- Prudent credit assessment of individual MSME customers by visiting their business premises, assessing cash flow statements and documents verification.
- Ability to analyze Balance Sheet & P&L accounts is desirable
- Provide inputs for refinement of the credit appraisal process, model and technology
- Lead inputs for Credit Analytics implementation
- Guide the Sales team on credit aspects of SME lending
- Work with Sales and Collections team for the overall health of the portfolio
- Ensure regulatory compliance and internal controls
- Identification of suitable client profiles.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.