Job Description: Collections Officer (Home Loans)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to negotiate with different departments external / internal for smooth flow of work
- Should have a flair for direct collections.
- Should have worked in collections of products like Home loans, LAP for at least 2 years and involved in field collections.
- The role will be responsible for managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been allocated.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned portfolio.
- Meeting of monthly targets for each bucket, reduce losses and improve recovery rates.
- Will be required to do regular follow up & visit delinquent clients.
- Ensuring compliance with existing Business policy, Collections processes and procedures.
Qualification: All Graduates and Post Graduates
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Retail/Personal
Role: Collections Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.