: Credit Manager - Business Loan
- Underwriting working capital & term loan proposals for SME (South) in accordance with the underwriting policies & guidelines.
- Financial Analysis of the balance sheets given for last 4/5 years to be done along with Key ratio analysis
- Ability to comprehend risk inherent to customer business
- Flair for numbers and an ability to understand processes, read balance sheets and understand customer business models.
- Training the CPA team to prepare CAM and eligibility sheets as per assessment criteria and policy conditions
- Monitor the performance (TAT as well Quality) of key vendors like CPV, valuers and legal agencies recommend for empanelments of any new vendors in case of deficiency with current agencies
- Systematic & Meticulous and Ability to perform under pressure. Good analytical & logical abilities and Good communication
- Ability to work in teams internally and also build good relationships with customers
- Demonstrate core company values, including high integrity and ethics
- Training the Sales team on the product and polices.
Required Candidate profile
- Immediate joining or within a week.
- Those who are serving there notice period can also apply
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Credit/Control Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time