- Identify the potential clients from your assigned area, share our product offerings and create a business partnership with them.
- Ensure strong relationship management (follow-ups/ product updates/setting up a meeting with seniors) with existing clients which will assist in recurring business and also getting more business references.
- Design strategy (with the help of your reporting manager) to generate more prospective client partnership and successfully source small ticket size clients
- Ensure that maximum business references are converted into successful business opportunities
- Update business in the daily, weekly and monthly sales plan which helps you to schedule your activities to meet the monthly mark of business.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Performance Based Incentives
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Individual Attributes and Competencies:
- Experience:- 1-2 years of experience in retail asset lending business (SME, BL, LAP, HL, PL, etc) with a good experience in client sourcing, Direct Sales and partnering
- Education:- Graduate
Focused Business Mindset, Ability to identify and generate strong client partnership, product understanding and excellent customer orientation approach
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.