- Managing sales team and channel sales & distribution of Home Loans : LAP through sales team and Open Market.
- Relationship building with existing DSAs to get maximum business from them for the NBFC.
- New DSAs acquisition
- Proactively reach out to potential clients and explain the entire process of home loan while setting correct expectations.
- Sourcing of home loan files from builders and connectors.
- Lead generation
- Regularly and proactively communicate with clients and does timely follow-ups
- Build and maintain great relationship with clients
- Keep track of all the potential leads and maintain proper MIS
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.