We are hiring for Branch Manager for Ratlam
Branch Manager (Sales)- Financial background candidates will be considered having more than 3 years of experience.
1. Sales of the Gold loan in branch
2. Incumbent will be responsible for managing the book & increasing the profitability of assigned Gold Loan Branch.
3. Direct all branch level operational activities including business development, customer service & overall administration.
4. Assessing local market conditions to identify current & prospective opportunities for new customer acquisition.
5. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR.
6. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher revenue.
7. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes to ensure high Audit score.
8. Bring out the best of branches personnel by requisite training, coaching, development & motivation.
If not able to come kindly mail me your resume at email@example.com
Required Candidate profile
Candidate from Gold Loans preferred.
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry + Incentives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.