Walk in for Legal officer
Walk in for Legal officers - 17 & 18th Jan 19
Skills Required :-
1) Drafting Complaints / Notices and other court & Complaints related documents.
2) Vetting of Court Documents.
3) Understanding of Documentation work for filling / Registering Cases in Courts and Authorities.
4) Arrangement / Procurement of documents from diff departments etc. etc..
Must be a law graduate
Added Skills :-
1) Court representation (Any Court)
Job will require travelling at times.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Other
Role: Law Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.