We are hiring Customer care Executives, Gold Appraisers for Indore Location :
Experience from Bank or NBFC will only be considered, OK considering freshers- Local Candidates will be preferred. Salary may vary depending on Experience and Education.
Gold Appraiser : Banking employee will be preferred, Fresher MBA, Fresher Bcom and Mcom
1. Sales of Gold Loan
2. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
3. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies - KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
4. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
5. Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive (Male): Freshers Bcom, BBA, BSC
1.Generating leads for Gold loan business
2.Marketing activities - Field Work
3.Attending customers and maintaining good relationship with customers.
Customer Care Executive (female)- Freshers- Any graduate
1. Attending walkin customers & resolve product (Gold Loan) related queries.
2. New customer acquisition, improve client retention, analyzing their needs and offer services accordingly.
3. Ensuring the overall hygiene factors of the branch.
4. Follow up for interest collection and NPA reduction.
5. Responsible for generating references & cross selling through walk in customers.
Walkins Venue: Iifl Gold Loan , 104 Royal Ratan, 1St Floor , 7 Mg Road , Near Indraprastha Tower Indore Pin -452001 (Madhya Pradesh )
If not able to come on 22nd June, kindly mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject line GA/CCE- Location
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
India Infoline Finance Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.