Roles and responsibilities
India Infoline Group (IIFL) has arranged a Walk-In for the role of Gold Appraiser & CCE in IIFL Gold Loan
Location- Kalka/ Parwanoo
1. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
2. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies - KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
3. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
4. Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive :
1. Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
2. Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
3. Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
4. To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
5.Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
6. Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
7. Keeping the existing customers up dated with their existing account details.
Perks and Benefits
Performance Bonus + Incentives
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time