Roles and responsibilities
India Infoline Group (IIFL) has an excellent opportunity for the role of Branch Manager in IIFL Gold Loan
Date- 29th April, 2019- 20th April, 2019
Time- 11:30 AM- 1 PM
Address- 3, 1st Floor, 167-181, 2E, BB Complex, Ojal Mall, Opp. Hotel Mukund Palace, Mathura-281001
1. Incumbent will be responsible for managing the book & increasing the profitability of assigned Gold Loan Branch.
2. Direct all branch level operational activities including business development, customer service & overall administration.
3. Assessing local market conditions to identify current & prospective opportunities for new customer acquisition.
4. Maintaining the quality of portfolio by tracking & controlling the threshold IRR.
5. Ensuring strong follow up for interest collections to keep NPAs in control & thereby achieving higher revenue.
6. Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes to ensure high Audit score.
7. Bring out the best of branches personnel by requisite training, coaching, development & motivation.
Interested candidates can share resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Required Candidate profile
Preferably from Gold Loan
Perks and Benefits
Performance Based Incentives
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Branch Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent