India Infoline Finance Ltd. is hiring for Gold Appraiser & Customer Care Executive
profile. Job Location
Job Description -
1. To ensure 100% right valuation - capturing right cartage, proper stone deduction etc.
2. Adhering to high ethical standards and comply with all the laid down processes / policies - KYC adherence, maintaining all important registers etc.
3. To provide high quality customer service, prompt resolution of queries pre & post loan disbursal.
4. Supporting branch staff in business development activities & helping to achieve branch targets.
Customer Care Executive:
1.Who is interested to make their career in sales and marketing is eligible for this role (Outdoor marketing).
2. Should be able to handle walk-in customers.
3. Adherence to the administrative process & policies of the organization is a must.
4. Ability to understand needs & interests of the customers and cater to the same.
5. To guide & provide the customers with all the required information about loans & schemes.
6.Should be able to solve the queries of the customers as well as handling the customers in a cooperative & efficient way.
7. Should be able to acquire new customers through referencing.
8. Keeping the existing customers up dated with their existing account details
Interested candidates can directly visit at the below mentioned IIFL Gold Loan branch for interview or may share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date - 11th January 2020 (Saturday)
Time - 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue : 1st Floor, Back Portion, 360 A, Himmat Nagar, Gopalpura Mod, Tonk Road, Jaipur
Contact Person : Rohitash Choudhary (Territory Manager)
Salary: Upto 3 Lpa + Lucrative Incentives + Bonus
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IIFL Securities Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries. IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of Rs.28,248 million as at half-year ended September 30, 2015, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Houston, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations is spread over 850+ towns and cities in India.