The administrative officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company. This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company. As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses. Administrative Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Officer Requirements and Qualifications :
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair and updating.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Flexible to travel for new branch openings
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
- Any Graduate can apply.
IIFL Finance Ltd.
#5-9-22/B/501, 6th Floor, My Home Sarovar Plaza, Secretariat Road, Hyderabad - 500004.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time